Use Pay by Link with Klarna
If Klarna is part of your payment methods portfolio, you can use the steps below to generate a payment link using this payment method.
Pay by link is a functionality that is used mostly for when merchant's websites are down and they still need to run transactions and for when merchants want to do a custom offer to the shoppers.
How to use Pay by Link with Klarna
- Log in to your Verifone Central account.
- Navigate to Payment tools.
- Click on Pay by Link.
4. Click on Create Payment Link.
5. On the Create Payment Link page:
- Select the Organisation from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Payment Contract for Klarna Ecomm.
6. Set expiration date based on hours, days, and months:
- Type in in box the numeric value of the number of hours, days, or months.
- Select from drop-down menu how many hours, days or months the Pay by Link link should be valid.
- You can send the link to the customer in two ways:
- Send link by email - type the shopper's email.
- Send link by phone number - type the hopper's phone number.
7. Send transaction for capture.
- If the checkbox is checked, the email notification will be sent automatically via email or not. If the checkbox is not checked, you will send the Pay by Link manually.
- Complete Merchant Reference with the number of the invoice. (optional field)
8. Add products or services:
- Add the name of the product or service.
- Select from the drop-down menu the quantity.
- Type the Amount per unit.
- Add Tax (VAT if applicable) in numeric value. If it is not applicable, add 0 as the amount.
- You can add more products by clicking on the Add Product button.
- You can remove products or services by clicking on the Remove Product button.
- You can see the total tax amount for all of the 6 products (for example: Tax SEK 351.261).
- You can see the total price amount for all of the 6 products (for example: SEK 2,200.00).
9. Add customer details.
- Add First Name.
- Add Last Name.
- Type and select from drop-down menu the specific Country code (example: +46 for Sweden).
- Insert the shopper's Phone Number.
- Add Email Address.
- Add Tax Identification Number or National Id.
10. Add billing details.
- Add Address Line 1.
- Add Postal Code.
- Add City.
- Select Country from the drop-down menu.
- Province/State is optional.
- Create a Pay by link by clicking on the Create Payment Link button.
- You can cancel the process of creating a Pay by link by clicking on the Discard button.
11. Copy the link.
- A pop-up will be displayed in Verifone Central.
- You can copy the link and send it via email to the customer manually.