Use Pay by Link with MobilePay
If MobilePay is part of your payment methods portfolio, you can use the steps below to generate a payment link using this payment method.
How to use Pay by Link with MobilePay
- Log in to your Verifone Central account.
- Navigate to Payment tools.
- Click on Pay by link.
4. Click on Create Payment Link.
5. On the Create Payment Link page:
- Select the Organisation from the drop-down menu
- Select the Payment Provider Contract (PPC) for Nets (Visa & Mastercard)
If the merchant organisation has only one PPC associated, then this is not visible in the drop-down list, as it is associated automatically. In this case, you only have to select the payment type, SCA compliance type, 3DS auth, and the rest of the mandatory data.
- Select MobilePay as a payment type. This will allow shoppers to pay with the cards or with MobilePay like in the image below.
- Click on the SCA Compliance Type*
- Select Force SCA from the drop-down list
- Enable/Disable 3-D Secure Authentication
- Add the Transaction amount
- Set the link expiration
- Check/Uncheck the Send link by email box
- Finally, click on the Create Payment Link button at the bottom of the page
6. Once the payment is approved, the link status will change to PAID. In the details of the link, you can see the transaction ID and the details of the transaction.
*SCA Compliance Type
Transaction will be sent to Nets. If the transaction results in a soft decline then it is declined, we will update MobilePay as payment result: fail. No 3DS will take place.
Transaction will be sent to Nets. If the transaction results in a soft decline, we will update MobilePay as soft_decline and provide a 3DS URL to perform 3DS.
|FORCE_SCA||Transaction will not be sent to Nets initially. We will update MobilePay as soft_decline and provide a 3DS URL to perform 3DS.|
|Note: When the “None” SCA type is selected, in case of fraud the merchant will take liability for his action.|