Use Pay by Link with Vipps
If Vipps is part of your payment methods portfolio, you can use the steps below to generate a payment link using this payment method.
How to use Pay by Link with Vipps
- Log in to your Verifone Central account.
- Navigate to Payment tools.
- Click on Pay by link.
4. Click on Create Payment Link.
5. On the Create Payment Link page:
- Select the Organisation from the drop-down menu
- Select the Payment Contract for Nets or Verifone Acquiring (Visa & Mastercard)
- Payment type for the Verifone Acquiring PPC must be VISA, MASTERCARD, otherwise the Payment Type will not be displayed
- Select Vipps as a payment type. This will allow shoppers to pay with the cards or with Vipps as in the image below.
- Click on the SCA Compliance Type* field and select Force SCA as the type of SCA compliance from the drop-down list
- Enable/Disable 3-D Secure Authentication
- Add the Transaction amount
- Set the link expiration
- Check/Uncheck the Send link by email box
- Finally, click on the Create Payment Link button at the bottom of the page.
6. Once the payment is approved, the link status will change to PAID. In the details of the link, you can see the transaction ID and the details of the transaction.
*SCA Compliance Type
Transaction will be sent to Nets and Verifone Acquiring. If the transaction results in a soft decline then it is declined, we will update Vipps as payment result: fail. No 3DS will take place.
Transaction will be sent to Nets and Verifone Acquiring. If the transaction results in a soft decline, we will update Vipps as soft_decline and provide a 3DS URL to perform 3DS.
|FORCE_3DS||Transaction will not be sent to Nets and Verifone Acquiring initially. We will update Vipps as soft_decline and provide a 3DS URL to perform 3DS.|
|Note: When the “None” SCA type is selected, in case of fraud the merchant will take liability for his action.|