Restrict access to the Merchant Control Panel only for specific IPs or IP ranges and increase the security of your account. By default, 2Checkout account users can access the Merchant Control Panel from any IP.
All 2Checkout accounts.
How to restrict access to the Merchant Control Panel
- Log in to your Merchant Control Panel.
- Navigate to the Settings cogwheel in the upper right corner and click on User Management.
3. On the User Management page, click on the Restrict access tab.
4. On the Restrict access page, click on the Add IP filter button.
5. Specify a static IP address or a range of IP addresses in the iFrame window.
6. Apply the restriction to all or only to selected Merchant Control Panel users.
7. Click on the Add filter button to save the setting.
8. On the Restrict access page, click on the Activate button to enable the IP filtering system.