About the Guide
In this Section
- Why this documentation is of interest?
- Who this guide is for?
- What’s desirable before you start?
- How this guide is organized?
The Verifone Payment Software Development Kit (PSDK) a PCI (Payment Card Industry)-compliant payment solution that offers a secure payment transaction.
The Verifone PSDK provides simple and secure payments integration across regions, payment hosts, connections, payment protocols, Verifone platforms and devices, and merchant platforms and devices.
The Verifone PSDK provides a simplified and streamlined experience to the developers.
The Verifone PSDK reduces the coding time and effort, while giving you the tools to innovate new solutions.
This documentation is designed to serve as a reference material. It is a step-by-step training manual to learn how the Verifone PSDK features and functionalities can be incorporated to your payment solutions.
- If you’re already a Verifone PSDK user, and need a technical help, we recommend to talk with the Verifone technical support team.
- If you’re searching for Verifone and it’s products line, follow the resources available on the https://www.verifone.com/.
We expect the users to have a prior knowledge in the following, before starting the integration for better development experience:
- Payment App
- Host/Payment host
How the Document is Organized
This guide is structured as follows, and helps you to get started with the Verifone PSDK.