Verifone Central access URL
To use Verifone Central you need to be granted access to one of the following URLs, depending on your company’s location:
Gaining access to Verifone Central
Contact your Verifone account manager. After the creation of the account is confirmed, you will be granted access to Verifone Central.
You will receive an auto generated email from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ confirming that your Verifone Central account has been set up and you will have to set your password to log in into the system. In the Welcome email and in the Forgot password email, you will receive a link to the page where you can set the new password. The link expires in 72 hours.
Within Verifone Central feel free to navigate the Dashboard, Reports, Payment tools, Administration, Help & Support, User account and other sections. The set of available sections depends on the role that is assigned to the user and the features activated for your organization. See more information on the user access rights and description here.
Once you have created your account, you can perform additional actions:
- You can change your language preferences from the language drop-down menu on the right side of the Verifone ribbon. Click on the Apply button to save your language settings. (Note - this language is saved in the browser)
- To change the language preferences of the application, after logging into your user account from the MyAccount drop down. Click your name initials on the upper side ribbon of Verifone to access My Account.
After clicking MyAccount, reset the interface language for your Verifone Central account by clicking the Edit user button and then the Interface language tab. From the drop-down you can choose one of the 17 languages available.
- If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the Sign in to your Verifone Central page by clicking Forgot password?
- You will receive an email to reset the password and the link in that email will expire in 72 hours.
You can also reset your password from the Change password section from your user account (My Account > Edit user > Change password).
To keep your data secure and safe, the following actions have been introduced:
- You are logged out after 30 minutes of inactivity within Verifone Central.
- Verifone Central provides a secure login mechanism by utilizing Google reCaptcha to avoid malicious attacks.
Verifone Central is developed for business management and the interface is best suited for laptop use with resolution 1280x1024 and higher.
Verifone Central has no restrictions for web browsers and can be reached using Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, Opera, Brave – latest versions.