Transaction data includes information regarding the transaction details, history, possible actions for the specific transaction (e.g.: capture, void, refund) and even documents needed for a transaction (e.g.: different type of receipts).
Click a particular transaction to see additional details about the transaction.
- Organization: The organization associated with this transaction
- Reference: The transaction reference number. For New Zealand in-store EFTPOS terminals, this is the RRN
- Channel: Where the sale originated, i.e., on a terminal or online. If the channel is given as ‘POS’, this means the transaction was processed on a terminal in-store.
Click on the tabs to see more information about the transaction:
- History: Past transactions with their log information: date, time, amount, currency, user
- Actions: Operations that can be performed on each transaction such as: Capture, Void and Refund. The actions available depend on the type and status of the transaction.
- Details: More detailed information on the transactions including organization, settlement status and 3DS details. See the Report column section below for more information.
- Customer: General customer information such as name, billing and shipping address.
- Documents: The tab enables the option to resend either the Merchant or Cardholder Copy of the transaction receipt. For more details check the Payment documents documentation.