Verifone Central access URL
To use Verifone Central you need to be granted access to one of the following URLs, depending on your company’s location:
Gaining access to Verifone Central
Contact your Verifone account manager. After the creation of the account is confirmed, you will be granted access to Verifone Central.
You will receive an auto generated email from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ confirming that your Verifone Central account has been set up and you will have to set your password to log in into the system. In the Welcome email and in the Forgot password email, you will receive a link to the page where you can set the new password. The link expires in 72 hours.
You can start using your Verifone Central account after giving your consent for the Verifone internal conditions by clicking the Accept Terms & Conditions button. (Every time when the Terms & Conditions are updated, you will be asked for your consent.)
Within Verifone Central feel free to navigate the Payments Dashboard, Reporting, Payment tools, Administration, Help & Support, User account and other sections. The set of available sections depends on the role that is assigned to the user and the features activated for your organization. See more information on the user access rights and description here.
Once you have created your account, you can perform additional actions:
Change the language preferences
- You can change your language preferences from the language drop-down menu on the right side of the Verifone ribbon. Click on the Apply button to save your language settings. (Note: this language is saved in the browser)
- You can also change the language preferences of the application after logging into your user account from the MyAccount drop-down. Click on your name initials on the upper-side ribbon of Verifone to access My Account.
After clicking MyAccount, reset the interface language for your Verifone Central account by clicking the Edit user button and then the Interface language tab. From the drop-down you can choose one of the multiple languages available.
Reset your password
- If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the Sign in to your Verifone Central page by clicking Forgot password?
- You will receive an email to reset the password and the link in that email will expire in 72 hours.
You can also reset your password from the Change password section from your user account (My Account > Edit user > Change password).
To keep your data secure and safe, the following actions have been introduced:
- You are logged out after 30 minutes of inactivity within Verifone Central.
- Verifone Central provides a secure login mechanism by utilizing Google reCaptcha to avoid malicious attacks.
Verifone Central is developed for business management and the interface is best suited for laptop use with resolution 1280x1024 and higher.
Verifone Central has no restrictions for web browsers and can be reached using Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, Opera, Brave – latest versions.
Web accessibility, also known as eAccessibility, is the inclusive practice of making sure that persons with physical impairments, situational difficulties, and socioeconomic limitations on bandwidth and speed cannot engage with or access websites on the World Wide Web.
At Verifone, we are improving the accessibility of our sites based on the guidelines set forth by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA.
To ensure accessibility best practices and regulations, we are continually updating several areas of the Verifone Central portal and Checkout pages such as color branding, navigation menus, labels, and keyboard navigation.
Find out more details in our Accessibility Statement | Verifone page.