Merchant shall register a merchant ID through Apple. See instructions here.
Merchant needs to request through Verifone the generation of the cryptographic keys. Verifone generates cryptographic keys and provide the public key via a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) to the merchant.
- Log in to your Verifone Central account.
- Navigate to Administration and under the Advanced settings tab, click on Wallets.
- Select your merchant site Organization from the drop-down list.
- Click on the ApplePay In App button from the Wallet type section.
- Add the Merchant ID and Merchant Name and click on Generate CSR.
Upload the CSR to the Apple Developer portal in return, Apple will provide a signed certificate. See instructions here.
Import the above-mentioned certificate to Verifone.
Merchant will need to download and host the domain-verification file at the following path:
Apple Pay transactions
To perform Apple Pay transactions with Mobile SDKs, complete the following steps:
- Shopper selects Apple Pay. After this action, send the information required by the Apple Pay Merchant Configuration. The SDK will use the native Apple Pay interface and guide the shopper through the payment steps.
- Payment data is captured by the SDK and sent to the backend.
- Perform an eCom API Wallet transaction.
- Send the transaction result back to the backend.
- (Optional) Send the information to the app and display it in your own Thank you page (or a "payment successful/failed" message if a Thank you page does not fit your app).
- You can check the latest status of your app transactions in Verifone Central.