PrestaShop Plugin Integration
You can use the PrestaShop plugin to integrate with the Verifone payment solution and process orders with the Hosted Payments Page (HPP) / iFrame and provide an improved experience to your shoppers.
Before installing the Verifone cart, you must meet the following requirements:
- Prerequisites related to the PrestaShop:
- Install the PrestaShop plugin, not older than v1.7+ (you can download the latest plugin version from https://www.prestashop.com/en/download)
- Prerequisites related to using Verifone Hosted cart in conjunction with the PrestaShop plugin:
- The user that will be utilized in the plugin configuration needs a Merchant Supervisor role assigned (in order to check the roles assigned to your user, log in to Verifone Central using the URL you received in your welcome emails and go to Administration → Users)
- You will need to generate a Secure Card Capture key on the organization your user is associated to, in Verifone Central.
You can start using the PrestaShop plugin if you have an acquirer configuration.
Versions supported for PrestaShop are listed on the connector's page here.
Note: Verifone does not support unofficial PrestaShop connectors such as Thirty Bees.
To integrate with the Verifone payment solution you will need to install the payment module into your PrestaShop admin, configure the Verifone settings and set up Webhooks.