WooCommerce Plugin Integration
Last updated: 10-Mar-2023
WooCommerce is a plugin that handles one-off/ single payments and integrates easily with any website built on WordPress. The plugin helps merchants turn their websites into fully functional WordPress eCommerce platforms with just a few clicks.
WooCommerce offers online retailers a suite of services including payments, marketing, shipping, and customer engagement tools to simplify the process of running an eStore for small and enterprise merchants.
Before installing the Verifone Hosted cart, you must meet the following requirements:
- Prerequisites related to the WordPress/ WooCommerce tools:
- Install a WordPress version not older than 5.5.1
- Install the WooCommerce plugin (you can download the latest plugin version from https://woocommerce.com/)
- In the WooCommerce administration panel, under WooCommerce -> Settings -> General, you need to set the Default Customer Location to something other than the "No location by default" setting.
- Prerequisites related to using Verifone Hosted cart in conjunction with the WooCommerce plugin:
- The user that will be utilized in the plugin configuration needs at least one of the following roles assigned: Merchant Supervisor/ Merchant Cashier (in order to check the roles assigned to your user, log in to Verifone Central using the URL you received in your welcome emails and go to Administration → Users)
- You will need to generate a Secure Card Capture key on the organization your user is associated to, in Verifone Central.
Before proceeding, download the Verifone Payment Module from the below table.
To use the Verifone Hosted payment gateway with the WooCommerce plugin, you will need to install Verifone Hosted Cart and configure the Verifone settings.
Download the Verifone Payment Module
|Release date||Build||Release notes|
Rate this article: