Neteller is a digital wallet that allows you to perform online payments in multiple currencies. Neteller provides businesses and individuals with a fast, simple and secure way to pay online. The Neteller account is an online stored-value account that over 23 million account holders use to transfer funds to Neteller merchants.
Neteller is available on all 2Checkout accounts. Go to Payment methods to enable it on your account.
Neteller is available worldwide, except for Japan.
- Enhanced payment experience. Neteller Money Transfer is a fast, simple, and secure way to instantly send money online.
- Increased market share. Neteller is an online payments provider with over 23 million account holders.
- Safer payment environment. Neteller uses industry best practices to offer its holders a secure payment environment.
2Checkout supports Neteller payments in the following currencies:
- Shoppers select the Neteller payment method during checkout and continue to the next step.
- 2Checkout redirects them to Neteller.
- They log in to their Neteller account and confirm the payment.
- Once the payment is done, 2Checkout redirects shoppers to the shopping cart Thank you page.
Neteller does not support recurring billing for subscription renewals.
IPN notifications for orders placed with Neteller have the value NETELLER associated with the PAYMETHOD_CODE parameter.
Neteller supports automatic refunds.
You can engage your customers through Lead Management campaigns, for turning unfinished payments into complete orders. More details here.