IPN Gateway Responses
This is a list of IPN gateway response statuses for Unfinished orders and their descriptions.
Order Search Report
The IPN Gateway Response statuses appear on the "Gateway Response" column in the "Order Search" report for unfinished payments. If enabled for your account, you can export the report from your Control Panel account (if the functionality is not enabled for your account, contact 2Checkout) following these steps:
- Log in to your Merchant Control Panel.
- Navigate to Orders & Customers → Order search
- Select the necessary search fields and click on the Search button.
4. After clicking Search, a report will appear under the Search fields. To export this report, click the Export button, as shown in the image below.
5. Select the 2Checkout Full Options Template from the drop-down menu, and then check the format in which you want to export the report. You can choose between 3 formats: CSV, XLS, XML.
6. After performing the above selection, click on the Export button within the iframe.
7. A report will be generated and you can identify the Gateway response column that captures the reasons for which payments were rejected by the processing gateway.
IPN Gateway Response Statuses
|Access denied in payment gateway|
|Order not pay|
|Call acquirer support call number|
|Operation not completed|
|Please retry transaction|
|Invalid response from gateway|
|Message flow error|
|Card type not active or incorrect PIN|
|Error - retry|
|Password incorrect or card disabled|
|Amount exceeds card ceiling|
|No such card|
|No such card/issuer|
|Issuer signed off|
|Expiry date error|
|Stolen card, pick up|
|No chequing account|
|No savings account|
|Incorrect PIN // Incorrect PIN|
|Transaction not permitted on card|
|Not permitted to merchant|
|Exceeds amount limit|
|Exceeds frequency limit|
|PIN tries exceeded // PIN tries exceeded|
|Wrong Reference No.|
|Foreign network error|
|Time-out at issuer|
|Account verification required|
|A technical problem occurred, please contact helpdesk|
|Router unavailable // Router unavailable|
|Violation of law|
|Error in CVC2 or CVC2 Description fields|
|Terminal is locked, please try again // Terminal locked|
|Our payment system is currently under maintenance, please try later|
|Error in amount field|
|Error in card expiration date field|
|Invalid card number|
|Server is not responding //Server is not responding|
|No or Invalid response received|
|An error occurred during processing. Please retry the operation|
|Direct Ebanking accept|