With Trustly, you can accept payments, issue payouts, and access valuable user insight data. Easy activation and multi-currency functionality give you the power to expand your business across borders with access to customers in Europe, Australia, Canada, and the US.
Only shoppers from these countries are able to purchase using Trustly:
- Czech Republic
Make sure the billing country code is set to AT, BE, CZ, HR, DK, EE, FI, DE, LV, LT, NL, PL, SK, ES, SE, GB.
- Shoppers select Trustly as a payment option in the interface you provide to them.
- Create the order object. Use TRUSTLY as the type of the PaymentDetails object, and include ReturnURL.
- Use the placeOrder method to send the data to 2Checkout.
- Once you place the order, 2Checkout logs it into the system. At this point in time, the status of the order is PENDING.
- 2Checkout returns an Order object as the output of the placeOrder method.
- Use the PaymentMethod object to create a redirect URL for the shoppers, concatenating the values of the Href and avng8apitoken parameters. Here's an example of the redirect URL: https://api.avangate.com/6.0/scripts...bc7fd72d008428
- After being redirected to Trustly, shoppers need to complete the steps of Trustly payment flow.
- After customers enter their payment data to Trustly, Trustly notifies 2Checkout if the payment is approved, and the status of the order becomes COMPLETE.
- Shoppers are redirected to the RedirectURL from the Order information object. In case the payment fails, shoppers are redirected to the CancelURL.